Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

wishing to be whisked away by the blog fairies

my very first, (nervous), post.
i have been a total fan of fashion and beauty blogging for years and the amount i check up on my favourite blogs is a slightly ridiculous and possibly worrying situation. the likes of bellesboutique and wearisitfrom and various other similar beauty blog bibles created this desperate urge for me to begin my only little blogging journey.
in general, i like, or more correctly adore the pretty things in life. i am, perhaps most suitably worded, a fashion and beauty obsessor. i obsess over all clothes, from boyfriend sweaters to tutus. i am a secret hoarder of make-up from tan to an overwhelming (uneccessary) amount of lipsticks. and i could practically open up my own bathroom as a brand new boots it is so crammed with beauty junk.

i want this blog to celebrate my love for such pretty things. (and it will also maybe make the excessive amount of money spent on such items seem a little bit more acceptable if i am putting them to a better than use than simply to benefit my own needs) ...

this is a very weeny (maybe feeble, but we can ignore that) introduction and at a later date i will further comment on where i get my various fashionspirations from.

but for now, i feel all you may need to know is that i am a slight carrie bradshaw addict and ... may even want to be her.

however, i'm going to swap sex-talk for make-up, clothes and shoe-talk.

many, many kisses.
lucyx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this post ...